Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/11, 1:31 pm

recently my husband got moved up to a tier 3 offender and i need to know if it will affect me having kids

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/06/11, 5:33 pm by Jules Fiani

If you are having a situation like this, I would love to speak with you about it. Call 810-227-7200 or visit www.jnfiani.com for more information

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani 4920 Chilson Road Howell, MI 48843

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search