Michigan  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/12, 8:20 am

I violated probation by testing positive for marijuana. Is there anyway to plea with the judge and possibly go to a treatment facility instead of doing jail time?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/19/12, 10:03 pm by Daniel Hajji

Yes, that is a possibility but have an attorney make that argument for you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Daniel Hajji & Associates 30300 Northwestern Hwy Farmington Hills, MI 48334

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search