Michigan  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/11, 3:19 pm

I was arrested on a DUI charge a year and half ago and failed to complete the probation assigned then was aressted recently on the warrant for violation terms, what do i plead if violating a dui probation at arraignment ? I plan to hire attorney before next court date.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search