Michigan  |  DUI Law

I was in a car with two friends, over two months ago and we got pulled over. I had been under the influence of alcohol and blew a .035 I am underage, however the officers who pulled us over did not have tickets in the car and did not give me any documentation saying I had an m.i.p. they called me Monday ( over two months later) and said I had a warrant out. I had court this morning and will have a pre trial on october 4th. I am curious as to whether my charges can hold up in court. Especially since the two cops who pulled us over searched the vehicle without permission, let the driver get back in the car and drive while intoxicated, and did not issue tickets at the time of the incident?

Answered on: 9/12/12, 1:46 pm by Charles Kronzek

It is not possible to properly advise you about a case without knowing all of the facts. You should hire an experienced criminal attorney to help you through this case. You can read more at:

www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Answered on: 9/12/12, 2:01 pm by Timothy Klisz

Yes, charges can be brought long after the crime was committed. Get a good local attorney to assist you in Court. Tim Klisz kliszlaw.com

Klisz Law Office, PLLC 39111 W. Six Mile Rd. Livonia, MI 48152