Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

What should we do if we feel the judge is treating him unfairly for impaired driving?

Asked on 4/14/13, 5:52 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hire an attorney who knows that judge. What they like and don't. Someone who can prepare the client for court. Do not go it alone.

Read more
4/15/13, 5:11 am
William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unless you can articulate what you mean by unfairly, I would do nothing.

Read more
4/16/13, 9:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now