Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

Michigan OWI/OWVI Laws

I am 30 years old. I am a hospice worker who needs to drive to work. I got my fisrt offense of a OWI last weekend in St. Clair County Michigan. I had three beers before I was pulled over and blew a .10 on my test. However, when I was being pulled over, my blood sugars were already very low (diabetic) and I also have Cystic Fibrosis and was using my inhaler lots as i was scared. I was at first pulled over for speeding as I was trying to get home to my diabetic medication. I have NO criminal record and did hire a lawyer. Also, the very day after this happened, I started going to AA twice per week and hired a therapist whom I see once per week. With the above mentioned, is it possible I can get a plea on 'impaired' or 'recklass driving'? Thank you for your time.

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Re: Michigan OWI/OWVI Laws

It's even possible that your case could be beat! We'd have to closely examine all of the facts. I'd like to offer you a free consultation on your case. Call John English at 18005766035.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan