Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan


lawyer did not represent me properly

Asked on 11/23/04, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John C. Talpos Talpos & Arnold
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: misrepresented

Please contact me regarding the details. John C. Talpos ( at (248) 743-6800.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/04, 5:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now