Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan

how to get a mistermeaner expunshed owi

i recently enrolled in a nursing school to get my lpn. they tell me that because i have an operating while impaired on my recored that i might not be able to get my licence,or even attend the nursing program. they had mentioned getting it expunshed. is this possible?

Asked on 12/02/08, 8:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jack Jaffe Legal Center of Jack L. Jaffe
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: how to get a mistermeaner expunshed owi

Your owi cannot be expunged by law. However, you may be able to go to the district court and file a motion for a new trial or to set aside the plea. Please contact my office and I can discuss this with you further.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/08, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now