Legal Question in DUI Law in Michigan


sould i consider hiring a lawyer

Asked on 1/31/09, 12:09 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: owi

If you would consider hiring a surgeon when you need surgery, you should hire a lawyer when you are accused of a crime.

For more information, go to:

Read more
Answered on 1/31/09, 4:29 pm
Audra Arndt Audra A. Arndt & Associates, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: owi

Definitely - this is not a charge that you want to take lightly, as it will follow you around for the rest of your life. Please email me and I will refer you to an excellent lawyer who specializes in these cases.

Read more
Answered on 1/31/09, 9:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now