Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/11, 8:41 am

I am currently 8 month pregnant and reside in Michigan. The father of my unborn child lives in Washington state. He is telling me that he spoke with a lawyer and they told him that if he pays child support the baby will have to go to Washington state to see him and his family once a month after the baby has reached 6 months. I am wondering if this information is true. If it is not I would like to know what visitation rights he will be getting. Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,

Concerned Mother

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search