Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 11:09 am

If I am asked to give a deposition in someone else's case (my boyfriend is the father of my child and is not yet divorced), do I need a lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search