Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/12, 6:54 am

My ex boyfriend thinks if he signs sole legal and physical custody to me he'll have to pay more in child support. We live in Michigan. Is this true?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search