Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/22/09, 6:23 am

child support

6 years ago my sons mother and I went to court for child support in wayne co I called the friend of the court a nuber of times to try to find out how much my support was and what I owed and was told there was no child support order because my sons mother never signed and returned the papers now 6 years later she did and I got papers in the mail saying I am 27k dollers behind how can that be legal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search