Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/10/11, 9:14 pm

My Daughter was born 12/21/10 and is 2.5 months old. Father is in the army and getting deployed july 2011. he is taking me to court tomorrow for joint physical and legal custody. He does not work, and i work 2 jobs. He has only payed $110.00 in child support and that was last week (so he wouldnt look bad in court.) we are not married or together. i filed saying i wanted full physical custody since the father will not be in the country for the next year or so, do i have anything to worry about?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/11/11, 6:24 am by Miles Murphy

If this is important to you I would not suggest going it alone without first seeking counsel from an attorney. I would need to hear more specifics of your case before I gave any sound advice. Please feel free to contact Sherry at 616-458-3994 to schedule a free 30 min consultation to explore your options.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Plachta, Murphy & Associates, P.C. 124 E Fulton, Ste 100 Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search