Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/12, 1:19 pm

During my divorce negotiations I was having medical issues that affected my short-term memory and concentration that were exagerated by stress from financial concerns and suggestions that if I didn't agree with the requests from the Defendant, he would request full custody based on my medical diagnosis. After subsequent extensive testing, including two weeks at the Mayo Clinic and multiple appointment of the University of Michigan Medical Center, I am better but preparing for another round of treatment. After reviewing my Divorce Judgment, I realize that my judgment was severly compromise and I want to appeal the judgement. Seven months have passed. Can I still appeal the judgement? Michigan Court.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search