Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

During my divorce negotiations I was having medical issues that affected my short-term memory and concentration that were exagerated by stress from financial concerns and suggestions that if I didn't agree with the requests from the Defendant, he would request full custody based on my medical diagnosis. After subsequent extensive testing, including two weeks at the Mayo Clinic and multiple appointment of the University of Michigan Medical Center, I am better but preparing for another round of treatment. After reviewing my Divorce Judgment, I realize that my judgment was severly compromise and I want to appeal the judgement. Seven months have passed. Can I still appeal the judgement? Michigan Court.

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.

Within one year after your judgment was entered by the court, under certain circumstances, you might be able to ask your judge for relief from that judgment. Speak with an experienced family law attorney quickly.

You can read more at: www.MidMichiganDivorce.com

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan