Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Divorce Settlement

In my settlement my exspouse was ordered to pay me $1500 per month plus all debts. He is behind. Do I have any recourse? Also, no official child support was set up, is it too late?

Asked on 5/13/09, 11:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Blake Lipman Law Office of Blake P. Lipman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Divorce Settlement

You probably have recourse. I would need to see the divorce judgment. For more information, please contact my office at (248)8513171.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/09, 11:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now