Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

My fiance parental rights were terminated dhs and the prosucuter had it in for her from the begining

after this took place we filed a motion for reconsideration it was filed may 16 by are lawyer we have been waiting for an answere for some time today i get a call lawyer was in circut court and said he check on it and the court said the ruled the day it was filed and it was denied and letters sent out on the 17 the following day which in the report we had a doctor with high credentials to a many tests on her which he filed in the reports well needles to say neither one of us had received any letter saying such i think they were staling so we could not appeal which we planning to do so i belive dhs and proscuter worked together and was unethical in this case and are trying to cover up their ass

what can i do whats the next step?

Asked on 6/30/11, 3:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can hire an appellate lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 6/30/11, 7:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now