Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/12, 10:00 am

who must file an EDRO-what happens if one is not filed by my ex?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/08/12, 10:29 am by Charles Kronzek

The alternate payee's attorney should have primary responsibility to enter the domestic relations orders. You can read more at:


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C. Main office - 420 S. Waverly Road Suite 100 Lansing, MI 48917

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search