Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/11, 2:19 pm

iam thinking of telling my husband he is not the father of our 7yr old son . his biological father and i are having a paternity test done threw a private company but the test will stand in the court .when i have the test results can i go to court and represent the results to have my son's last name changed and have his birth fathers name put on without my husbands permission . we were not married at the time my son was born but he did sign the affidavid . we have only been married for two years .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search