Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

Mental Health - Family

My sister has been diagnosed as a manic depressive. She barely leaves the house and she can't keep a job. She lives with her husband although they are separated (not legally) and is on his insurance. She also has a daughter who is not being correctly cared for. What options do I have to get her help? Forced, if necessary.

Asked on 10/17/07, 2:15 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Mental Health - Family

Your attorney could petition the court for you for a limited guardianship of your niece.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/07, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now