Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/22/13, 5:33 pm

In Michigan, if a father is rewarded custody, the mother does not comply with the judges orders. She has been charged with parental kidnapping. If she has filed an appeal, will the appeal even be heard?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search