Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/01/09, 1:01 pm

opting out of home mortgage

Moving out of my home, due to separation, what must I do to get my name off the mortgage and give the house to my wife? I can not pay rent and half of the mortgage payment. I am willing to give up the house totally to her. Please advise, and thank you kindly.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search