Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 2:29 pm

is there anyway to get out of paying child support at all, I may or may not have a kid with a girl who pathologically lies and I want nothing to do with any of them

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search