Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/09, 10:23 am

physical custody

how can i get written physical custody of my 14 yr old daughter to move to another state with her

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search