Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

this question is concerning a couple that is separated what are the laws reguarding a shared vehicle, the owner has excellent credit but no way of paying for the car, and the cosigner has the means to pay for the car but their credit is bad

Asked on 3/22/11, 1:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Kronzek Kronzek & Cronkright P.L.L.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The separated couple should be meeting with an experienced family law attorney to deal with complex legal issues. For more information, go to:

Read more
Answered on 3/22/11, 3:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now