Michigan  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 9:30 pm

I recently moved out of my house. I let my ex girlfriend, her daughter and our daughter live there. She is saying that she wants a lease agreement so I can't kick her out. She said if I don't sign one then she will not let me see our daughter. Out verbal agreement is that I will pay the mortgage and I won't have to pay child support. My questions are: can she legally not let me see our daughter? if so, for how long? Is there an accurate child support calculator? She says if I kick her out it will take a minimum of 1 1/2 years for her to actually have to move out. Is that true?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search