Legal Question in Family Law in Michigan

I have been separated from my husband for over 25 years I have no way to contact him and would like to finalize the divorce. we share no property and have no minor children. how can I proceed?

Asked on 8/14/13, 8:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file your complaint for divorce and follow the court rules in regard to alternate service. I routinely handle these matters. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Read more
Answered on 8/14/13, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now