Legal Question in Health Care Law in Michigan

does a dentist office have the right to contact an outside family member about an outstanding bill if said member does not live in the home and is friends with a worker in the dentist office?

Asked on 1/30/13, 1:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Basically no - unless you authorized or the dentist got a waiver signed by you...

Read more
Answered on 1/30/13, 1:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Health Care Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now