Michigan  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/28/12, 7:48 pm

my botfriend lives in brazil im now pregnat and going back home to the states can you tell me how to make it possible for him to get his visa, we wanted to get married here but they only do a limited amount of weddings a year here so now we are looking at getting married in the states but would like to before the baby is born

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search