Legal Question in Immigration Law in Michigan

I am currently in Green Card status for the last 5-6 years. I have 2 kids who are citizens. From last few months I suspect something is wrong at my wife end, she is planning for a divorce now, is there a possibility for me to revoke her green card ?

Asked on 4/20/13, 11:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Really??? You want to get your kids' mother deported?? Good luck finding a lawyer - not!

Read more
Answered on 4/20/13, 5:16 pm
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, you cannot.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/13, 6:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now