Michigan  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 10:18 pm

I lost my full time H1 recently. I although still have a valid concurrent part time H1b. My question is- 1. Can I continue working on part time H1 and maintain valid legal status? 2. Can I meanwhile also apply for new full time H1b in less than a months time? 3. What are my chances of getting my new full time H1b approved? 4. Is there a time limit considering all my details (valid part time H1b) within which I need to apply for new full time H1b? My new employer has an attorney and the application for H1b is to be sent in a couple days to USCIS for my H1. USCIS would receive the packet in less that 10 days post my full time H1b being withdrawn. Is there anything I need to do? Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search