Michigan  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/04/13, 8:05 pm

I am in need of insight to a problem i experienced about a month ago during a mammogram. I had breast augmentation 9 years ago and the facility as well as technician had full knowledge prior to this procedure, however during the painful compression on left side and the technician called in her co-worker to assist, i find out that this technician is new! Within a week later i noticed this pain was also damage to my implant and is deflated! Please help what do I do???

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search