Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Michigan

I am in need of insight to a problem i experienced about a month ago during a mammogram. I had breast augmentation 9 years ago and the facility as well as technician had full knowledge prior to this procedure, however during the painful compression on left side and the technician called in her co-worker to assist, i find out that this technician is new! Within a week later i noticed this pain was also damage to my implant and is deflated! Please help what do I do???

Christopher Brown Brown & Associates, Legal Services, PLLC

I have handled similar negligent mammogram tech cases. Medical malpractice law requires an expert opinion on the breach of the standard of care from a licensed health care professional that matches the offending health care professional that cared for you. I have an expert mammogram technition that would be available to review your medical records. Locate my alternate contact number i would be happy to discuss this matter with you.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Michigan