Michigan  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/18/12, 5:32 am

Fiance was recovering alchoholic for 6yrs. & on meds.okay-but 1 1/2yrs. later tells me he is doing crystal meth. nightmare begins. I had already moved in with him and gave up my house but had not turned in the keys yet.One night he went on a drug induced rampage and to protect my dog I went and locked him in my house.While I was sleeping at our house he went and broke in and stole my dog (called police) and got him back. My fiance later just walked away and disappeared leaving me in a house with no lease for me. Landlord told me to go,shut off my water,so more misery. I had no place to go,I ended up having to rent a u-haul and took my things to auction and now my dog and I have no place to live. Do I have any recourse for any of his actions?

1 Answer

Answered on: 5/18/12, 6:12 am by William Stern

I do not see any recourse for you, except to move on with your life. Also, don't repeat the same mistakes in the future.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

William Stern, P.C. 24750 Lahser Road Southfield, MI 48033

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search