Michigan  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/29/11, 4:06 pm

My boyfriend and I bought a house together 5 years ago. Both of our names are on the mortgage. In October he moved out and has not contributed towards the mortgage payment since then. I would like to get the house in my name only. Is there any sort of legal action that I can take against him? If so, how likely am I to get what I want?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/29/11, 4:15 pm by Timothy Klisz

You will need to negotiate or file sa partition action. Contact me to discuss. Tim Klisz

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Klisz Law Office, PLLC 39111 W. Six Mile Rd. Livonia, MI 48152

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search