Michigan  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/10, 11:26 am

I've co-signed for a house for my daughter. She bought the house from the estate of my father-in-law.

She has since let it go close to foreclosure.

What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search