Michigan  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/04/13, 7:21 pm

My next door neighber has passed away. his brother acting as his personal representative has informed me he and remaing sibling are not interested in the home. the home is small and is not worth the hassle. i paid the 2011-2012 property taxes and began cutting the grass to prevent rodents.(the human and animal kind) Since the brother and siblings have refused to do anything and wanted to let the county have house, how do i get possession.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search