Michigan  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/11, 1:14 pm

My father passed away last october and solely owns a home in michigan with a mortgage of approx 140,000. He left no will and was no longer married to my mother. My 2 sisters and I have been making the house payments with the money he hasd in his accounts and the life insurance money that he left us, which will be running out soon. We want to know what we should do with the house as we cannot afford to keep making payments.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search