Michigan  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/30/13, 3:34 pm

I owe someone 100,000.00 I can't pay what can they do legally. Can they put a lien on my home or get a court judgement.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search