Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Michigan

Quitclaim Deed

My Mother has passed away, my Dad wants to add my sister and my name on the property. Can a death certificate be recorded with my Dad's signature on a quit claim deed or does he have to get the deed switched into soley his name first?

Asked on 10/07/11, 7:39 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A deed from him with the recorded death certificate is proper. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 10/07/11, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now