Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Michigan

I was terminated from my job for sexual harassment. I showed the same behavior to all of my female co-workers & none if them construed it as sexual. I received no warnings or write-ups prior to being called in the office & fired. Now I am being denied unemployment benefits by the state if Michigan. Is there anything I can do?

Asked on 6/27/11, 3:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can appeal the decision and request a hearing.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/11, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Sexual Harassment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now