Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

I received a civil infraction ticket in Michigan and the officer put 044 for the PACC code. I cannot find that code anywhere and believe he put the wrong code on it. Am I correct and can I move to dismiss it?

Asked on 7/17/13, 6:06 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, because the officer will just move to amend it and the Judge will freely allow it. If your ticket has points, hire a local lawyer to get you a no point offense.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/13, 6:44 pm
William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now