Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

i got a ticket 3 years ago for open intoxicant in my car. i am now being refused employment because of it. How do i have it removed.

Asked on 4/28/11, 8:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jules Fiani Law Offices of Jules N. Fiani

Call me so I can tell you the process you need to take to do so. 810-227-7200

Read more
Answered on 4/28/11, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan