Legal Question in Traffic Law in Michigan

Traffic Expungement

I drove on a license that was suspended over an unpaid speeding ticket (which I didn't know due to a change of residency, but I understand that it's my fault), and I was arrested last year. Because I've never had any other legal problems, the charge was reduced to driving without a valid license. I paid it off, my license is no longer suspended, and I've since taken a traffic safety course. I would like to know what's the best way to go about having this misdemeanor expunged from my record.

Asked on 10/15/08, 5:46 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Traffic Expungement

You cannot expunge a traffic related offense.

Read more
Answered on 10/15/08, 6:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now