Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

Does the family have to pay back a pension check that was direct deposited after my father-in-law's death?

Asked on 11/25/09, 3:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Klisz Klisz Law Office, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The answer is yes. The family is not entitled to an improperly paid pension check and the company will utilize their rights to recoup same. Visit to discuss in detail. Tim Klisz

Read more
Answered on 11/30/09, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now