Michigan  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/13, 8:20 pm

My mother passed 38 years ago myself & brother 7 & 8. there is a prenup eliminating brigetta from all assets including pending lawsuit for mothers death. the funds may have been misappropriated we have received 0.00 even my mothers ss checks were used to pay overhead on house! i am looking for an attorney or referral i have prenup my dad gave it to me at age 11 in case something happened to him. the attorney that handle was soborowski in michigan!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search