Michigan  |  Wills and Trusts

revocable living trust agreement

I have received a ''receipt and release'' from the trustees (aunt & uncle) of this trust. It states that I am designated as a beneficiary. The trustees are asking that I sign this paper that states in part :

''I accept the sum of $5,000.00. I further waive any and all rights - now and in the future - to an accounting of the assets of the Trust Agreement, and accept this distribution as payment in full of all sums that I may have been entitled to pursuant to the Trust Agreement. I hereby accept the above as a full and complete distribution and release the Trustees from any liability with respect to any matters whatsoever concerning distributions made from the Trust.........'' etc etc

My aunt and uncle are pressuring me to sign this asap. My grandparents set up this Trust, grandpa has passed away, but grandma is still with us. I am 30 yrs old and need your advice.