Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Michigan

I have an uncooperative heir to my parent's estate who lives overseas with no plans to return. I am the executor. What do I do? The probate court suggested I contact the US Embassy in their country? Thank you!

Asked on 7/09/12, 9:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Tatone John R. Tatone & Associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would need more information to help you with this situation, if it still exists. Please contact me at or 888-988-LAWS (5297) for a free telephone consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/13, 6:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Michigan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now