Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Minnesota


My Stepmother wants to relinquish her right to some property. What are the steps that need to be taken?

Asked on 3/02/09, 1:48 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Steven Vatndal Law Office of Steven J. Vatndal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: legal

This depends on the nature of the rights she wants to relinquish:

does she have these rights as a beneficiary of a trust, or a beneficiary in an estate, or a grantee on a deed, or by some other way.

Please e-mail me direct at

[email protected]

and I can respond further when you give me additional information.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/09, 1:54 pm
Adam Kaufman Jensen Sondrall & Persellin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: legal

It depends on what types of right you are talking about. Something in a Will? Does she want to be taken off a Deed? Removed from a Trust?

If you can be more specific I can help you out.

Read more
Answered on 3/02/09, 2:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now