Minnesota  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/02/12, 6:38 pm

How do I have the personal rep and or trustee removed ? Can the attorney who drafted the revocable living will and trust represent a trustee in a case where there is a conflict between the personal rep and beneficiary? How do I speed the proccess up ? Can a beneficiary in the state of MN get a small loan using monies that will come to them when estate is settled. my father was remarried after he and my mother were divorced. He was married to his new wife for 12 yrs. In these docs he listed her a his personal rep and or trustee. She feels that she should get all remaining assests and be the benifciary and want me to get nothing. The lawyer who drafted the living trust and will states that he is representing her and the the estate. We are in conlflict due to her taking money from monies and property that was not joint but only in his name which move to me as the equity owner. She is giving her lawyer false info on accounting, I know this because my father left me the actual YTD financial situation of his and hers affairs days before he died. It has been 4 weeks and my attorney nor myself have recieved any docs of info entitiled to a beneficiary in the state of MN. My father also had it set up so when he died, his ownership of the home was passed to me so we both own the home. Due to her lies and procrastation, we have asked for Probate.

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/03/12, 10:15 am by Melvin Peterson

If you have an attorney I suggest he is the one to ask all these questions because they are fact intensive.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

763-424-6442 11431 97th Place No Maple Grove, MN 55369

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search