Legal Question in Disability Law in Minnesota

I have history of mental illness in remission /controlled for over 23 years- i have lost all related to physical illness and inability to get appropriate timely medical or goverment help related to past history of mental illness and discrimination i am continually discredited and not given appropriate treatments by multiple entities and my complaints after never go anywhere no advocacy available in minnesota for me

Asked on 9/24/13, 10:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Hello. If you are financially indigent or low income, I suggest you contact Legal Aid Society and N.A.M.I. as starting points. You may ask a reference librarian to search for resources and contact phone numbers for you. You may contact a private attorney for assistance with your issues which appear to be many. If finances are difficult, some attorneys may provide you with reduced fee, and an attorney may assist in a 'limited scope' manner. You may contact me to try to form arrangements for such assistance. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Mental Health Law

Discrimination Law

Read more
Answered on 9/25/13, 5:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Minnesota

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now