Legal Question in Disability Law in Minnesota

I have history of mental illness in remission /controlled for over 23 years- i have lost all related to physical illness and inability to get appropriate timely medical or goverment help related to past history of mental illness and discrimination i am continually discredited and not given appropriate treatments by multiple entities and my complaints after never go anywhere no advocacy available in minnesota for me

Tricia Dwyer Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Hello. If you are financially indigent or low income, I suggest you contact Legal Aid Society and N.A.M.I. as starting points. You may ask a reference librarian to search for resources and contact phone numbers for you. You may contact a private attorney for assistance with your issues which appear to be many. If finances are difficult, some attorneys may provide you with reduced fee, and an attorney may assist in a 'limited scope' manner. You may contact me to try to form arrangements for such assistance. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer Esq

Phone 612-296-9666

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Assoc PLLC

Minnesota Mental Health Law

Discrimination Law

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Minnesota